Kimberly Wilson, NMD
Are you tired of feeling tired? Do you need answers? Are you ready to transform your health and life with the help of nature, food, and movement? Let me help you reach your optimal potential.
Kimberly Wilson, NMD holds a doctorate in naturopathic medicine. She is also a certified in life and health coaching, personal training, and sports nutrition. Through the use of many modalities, she will guide you through the toughest of life and health challenges.
Kimberly Wilson, NMD is one of a few naturopaths in the area that have graduated from a four-year, graduate level AANMC medical college. Dr. Wilson is licensed to practice medicine by the Naturopathic Physicians Medical Board of Arizona. She does not diagnose or treat in the state of Texas.
- Years in Practice: 10 Years
- School: Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Year Graduated: 2006
- License No. and State: 07-1039 Arizona
- Please note: License State differs from Location State
- Avg Cost (per session): $100 - $200
- Accepted Payment Methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
- Chronic Fatigue
- Weight Management
- Emotional Wellbeing
- Toddlers / Preschoolers (0 to 5)
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
- Life and Health Coaching
- Naturopathic Consultation